If you’re having trouble performing some of those day-to-day tasks that once never bothered you, occupational therapy could be right for you.
Our expert therapists focus on four key areas to help you get the most out of every day.
- Assess the problems you’re having
- Advise remedial programs tailored to your needs
- Propose changes to your home or work environment
- Suggest improvements to how you manage daily activities
The kind of care that our occupational therapists can recommend includes:
- Home safety – grab rails, shower chairs, seating, wheelchairs or ramps
- Personal care activities - dressing and showering
- Daily activities - shopping, cleaning, cooking and social activities
- Memory and cognitive activities
- Stress management
- Managing chronic conditions - arthritis, stroke, balance problems and vision difficulties
- Hand therapy
For an initial consultation at one of our Health & Wellness Centres or in your home contact us now at Southern Cross Care.