John Paul II Village Residential Care
John Paul II features 40 bedrooms, each with spacious ensuites and built-in wardrobes.
Each room comes with an outlook onto the beautifully landscaped gardens, Wi-Fi and room-controlled reverse cycle air conditioning for all-year-round comfort.
- 40 rooms with spacious ensuites and built-in wardrobe
- Room-controlled reverse cycle air conditioning
- Chef-cooked meals prepared on-site to suit all dietary requirements
- Special catering for the Polish community
- Communal lounges for family visits and relaxing
- Café and outdoor seating areas
- Hairdressing and beauty therapy salon
- Well-maintained gardens
- Dedicated activity space for lifestyle programs
- Health & Wellness Centre
Why choose us?
with coffee shops, gyms, libraries, gardens and compassionate staff, Southern Cross Care’s Residential Care homes are vibrant places to live and visit. At our Residential Care homes, you will be treated as an individual, with person-centred care and services tailored to your individual needs.
These images appear larger in the gallery lightbox