Onkaparinga Lodge Residential Care
Onkaparinga Lodge features 92 bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes, spacious ensuites, Wi-Fi and room-controlled reverse cycle air conditioning.
It also features a Health & Wellness Centre, fitted with a range of specialist exercise and rehabilitation equipment to help improve strength, mobility and maintain independence
- 92 rooms with spacious ensuites and built-in wardrobes
- Memory support unit
- Open lounge areas, private dining room
- Hairdressing and beauty therapy salon
- Chef-cooked meals prepared on-site to suit all dietary requirements
- Leafy courtyards and communal balconies
- Sensory and produce gardens with fruit and vegetables
- Onka Tots Intergenerational Play Group (subject to availability)
- Health and Wellness Centre
Why choose us?
with coffee shops, gyms, libraries, gardens and compassionate staff, Southern Cross Care’s Residential Care homes are vibrant places to live and visit. At our Residential Care homes, you will be treated as an individual, with person-centred care and services tailored to your individual needs
These images appear larger in the gallery lightbox