The Philip Kennedy Centre Residential Care
This Philip Kennedy Centre is an architecturally designed, two-story home featuring 170 bedrooms located in Adelaide’s western suburbs.
Each room comes with built-in wardrobes, an outlook onto the beautifully landscaped gardens, spacious ensuites, Wi-Fi and room-controlled reverse cycle air conditioning for all-year-round comfort
- 170 bedrooms with spacious ensuites and built in wardrobes
- Room-controlled reverse cycle air conditioning
- Vegetable Garden
- Hairdressing salon / Barber
- Lounges for family visits and relaxing
- Latest nurse-call technology
- Chef-cooked meals prepared on site to suit all dietary requirements
- Health & Wellness Centre
Why choose us?
with coffee shops, gyms, libraries, gardens and compassionate staff, Southern Cross Care’s Residential Care homes are vibrant places to live and visit. At our Residential Care homes, you will be treated as an individual, with person-centred care and services tailored to your individual needs
These images appear larger in the gallery lightbox